自考学位英语真题-最全面学位英语自考题目啊樱 2021-01-12 历年真题 ℃
Part I Dialogue Completion (15 Points)
Directions:There are 15 short incomplete dialogues in this part, each followed by 4 choices marked A, B, C and D. Choose the best one to complete the dialogue and mark your answer on theANSWER SHEET.
1. Speaker A: I want to take part in the school Talent Show.
Speaker B: That’s nice! ______.
Speaker A: Well, I like to sing.
A. I’m behind you 100 percent.
B. What would you want to do?
C. Are you sure?
D. Go for it.
2. Mike: Do you mind if I open the door?
Susan: ______. The wind will blow my papers around.
A. Please don’t.
B. Just do it.
C. No, go right ahead.
D. It’s up to you.
3. Speaker A: I was hoping you would stay on a bit longer.
Speaker B: ______, but I have to get up early tomorrow.
A. I think so
B. I wish I could too
C. Thank you
D. I really have to go.
4. Speaker A: Guess what, mum? I got the scholarship!
Speaker B: ______. I’m so pround of you.
A. Well done!
B. I like it.
C. You are kidding!
D. Good luck.
5. Speaker A: Good morning, Mr.Thomas. Dou you have time now?
Speaker B: ______.
Speaker A: I would like to discuss with you about my job.
A. Let me see.
B. Not now.
C. Sure. What is it?
D. How long will it take?
6. Tim: You look unhappy, ______?
Linda: I’m having some problems with maths.
A. What do you need
B. What’s new
C. You know what
D. What’s up
7. Speaker A: What a wonderful dinner!
Speaker B: Thank you. ______.
A. I hope you like it.
B. I’m glad you’re enjoying it.
C. Is everything fine?
D. You are welcome.
8. Marie: Hey, Greg. Let’s go to the County Show this weekend.
Greg: ______ I have to do my school project, remember?
A. As you like.
B. I’d be glad to.
C. Do we have to?
D. Why not?
9. Dad: Do you want any breakfast?
Emma: ______. I’m really hungry.
A. I’m not sure
B. Well, if you insist
C. I can go without it
D. Yes, I do
10. John: I’m tired. I’m having next week off.
Lily: ______. The break will do you good.
A. What happened to you?
B. Are you serious?
C. That’s a good idea.
D. You don’t really mean it, do you?
11. Mark: I don’t know about you, but I’m fed up with this wet weather.
Linda: ______. I’m just looking for some sunshine.
A. Me, too
B. Neither do I.
C. Who knows?
D. It’s Ok.
12. Mary: What was the match like?
Lucas: ______, especially when Messi scored in the closing minutes.
A. It made me sleepy
B. It was a joke
C. It was a dull game
D. It was really exciting
13. Speaker A: Could I meet with you to dicuss the preparation?
Speaker B: Good. We could meet on Tuesday or Wednesday. ______?
Speaker A. Tuesday would be good for me.
A. How about you
B. Which day would you prefer
C. Any other suggestions
D. Is it good for you
14. Husband: You aren’t going out dressed like that, are you?
Wife: ______? I thought I looked really smart.
A.Can you believe it
B.Be nice, Ok
C.How do you think of it
D.Why? What’s wrong with it
15. Josh: Give me your homework so I can copy it.
Ellen: ______ You should do it yourself.
C. I’ll tell you what.
D. What seems to be the problem?